navy lines background

Sunday, June 18, 2023

A Lovestorm

Mom and Dad and Laurie have been working hard to make Vava's fairytale bedroom dreams come true.
She just came to me crying.
"I love it so much. I don't know how to thank them enough."
I feel the same.
Dad built us a fence, cut down dangerous branches, fixed a wonderful recycling bin in place under my sink, brought up this bed (and painted it) and repaired our bikes.


Mom baked bagels, cookies, and muffins, made lunches, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, transplanted all the beautiful plants that were growing in Eevee's enclosure, and planted my herb garden.


Laurie played with the kids, took them biking and shopping, created art, and helped Vava beautify her room.

I feel like we've been showered in a lovestorm.

I don't know how to thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment