navy lines background

Friday, December 7, 2018

Ready for Christmas

Our tree is up, and lights are twinkling around the door.
I have purchased a grand total of one present.
I do not yet know what our menu on Christmas day will be.

So I shouldn't exactly have said yes when our neighbour asked me if I was ready for Christmas.

But guys.

I am ready for Christmas.

I am ready for relaxing in my pjs.
I am ready to listen to happy music.
I am ready to eat chocolate and drink wine with good friends.
I am ready to watch the snow dance.
I am ready to help my kids pick out presents for each other.
I am ready to sing carols.
I am ready for Patrick to have a few extra days off.
I am ready to play boardgames and watch movies.
I am ready to laugh and listen to stories.
I am ready to thank God for sending Jesus.

I am SO ready for all of this.

Merry Christmas, friends.
xo.

1 comment: