navy lines background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

right now

(just read this cutest post over at polkadotsoup - so i'm copying.)

right now, i'm:

relaxing with a cup of coffee while my sick samjam sleeps

grateful for ziploc baggies and their diaper-sealing awesomeness

thinking of ways to organize and unclutter my teensy place

getting ridiculously excited about sam's birthday (BOTH sets of grandparents are coming, and possibly some birth family too - oh yes.  absolute awesomesauce.)

heart-glad for our kennedy - the little guy we sponsor through compassion canada - who sent us a photo of himself in his new birthday clothes, with his radiantly beautiful mama

enjoying the warmth of my fuzzy socks

chatting with my amazing sister in law

thinking i might have enough energy for a very toned-down workout tonight (the flu walloped me this weekend, and i'm still weak)

adoring my amazing husband who is at work, turning his mind & muscles into tangible love

wishing i had some stellar housecleaning music to listen to while i tidy - any suggestions?

loving this cute picture of my funny nugget:

sam's latest adorable habit - one sock off and one sock on!
xo!

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely suggest "Moves like Jagger" by maroon 5. It's a lot of fun to strut to...as you vacuum the floor. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's some stuff I listen to when cleaning or working out
    1-Jumpin In The House Of God- The Tribe
    2-Here You Come Again- Dolly Parton
    3-Remember The Name- Fort Minor (best workout song in the world)
    4-The Golden Age- The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
    5-Who Needs Sleep- Barenaked Ladies
    6-I'm Goin' Down- Bruce Springsteen
    7-Hey, Tonight- CCR
    8-Donkey Riding- Great Big Sea
    9-Mr. Bass Man- Johnny Cymbal
    10-Little Bitty Pretty One-Thurston Harris
    11-Conga- Gloria Estefan
    12-Pass The Dutchie- Musical Youth
    13-Send Me On My Way- Rusted Root


    and this, just cuz it brings back memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1nm1Co9wA

    ReplyDelete