in the last few minutes of 2011, i looked forward and made a list of 12 things i want to do in 2012.
some of them are silly (it's late), some are serious (i'm kind of grown up after all), but i want to do all of them.
in no particular order, here they are:
- move out of our increasingly too-small apartment
- lose 20 lbs.
- take a class with Sam (i'm regretting this one already)
- learn what a brisket is (i'm curious)
- choreograph a song
- read through the Bible again
- send at least 12 pieces of snail-mail (that aren't required by the gov't!)
- perform 12 random acts of kindness
- make a theme for each month (first off, i'm thinking fresh for january. either i'll clean a lot, or be insulting ...)
- write a good short story
- try 12 new things
- have a monthly date-night (at least!)
so. that's that! now ... will i persist? ask me again next year ... ;)