navy lines background

Saturday, December 17, 2011

gift

patrick picked me (& sam) up today and we grabbed lunch together.  he said he wanted to do something fun tonight - maybe a movie? - and asked if i could try to find a babysitter.
i told him i would call some teenagers from church once school let out to see if they were free/able to sit with sam.
i did some errands, and popped in to see my friend chrissy at work.
the first thing she said to me was "ohh, i meant to call you this morning.  i think it's time you and patrick had a date."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hadn't even asked.  or mentioned anything.
she just said it.
so, God gave us a babysitter and we had an awesome night.
thanks, friend!

before they call, I will answer; while they are yet speaking, I will hear.  Isaiah 65:24

No comments:

Post a Comment