navy lines background

Sunday, December 5, 2021

A good way to say I love you

We had company for lunch today and after they left we all drifted into a Sunday afternoon coma. 
The kids drowsed, Patrick and I full-on napped. I wasn't planning on napping - Eevee had gotten her teeth into a roll of paper towel, and shredded it all over the living room floor. I'd planned to clean it up. But instead, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Kachi was standing beside me. "Mama? Can I have a snack? And guess what I did. I cleaned up the living room."

That precious boy had picked up every scrap of paper towel and then vacuumed the bits.

How many ways are there to say I love you?

I'm so glad God sent me a Kachi.

Whether you have a Kachi or you are a Kachi, I hope you know you are loved. Given to be a gift, and given to receive gifts ...

Merry Christmas, friends. 
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment