Saturday, June 18, 2011
1. i fear God. He is, in narnian terms, not a tame Lion.
2. i fear living a life of bland monotony. i don't want to just grow up, have kids, and die. i want my life to do something, mean something. i don't want to crawl lazily to death and lie down - i want to rush gladly up to it, at the end, and greet it without regret when every inch of my life is filled to the brim.
3. i fear that i am inclined to be bossy - one of the character qualities i dislike most.
4. i fear that i do not stay in touch with my friends when i am not geographically close to them. :(
5. i fear echo-y, fanless bathrooms where other people can hear me pee. (maybe fear is too strong a word for it. but i really really really don't like it. which is a bummer when you live in a 1 bedroom apartment!)
6. i fear that i am actually a terrible writer, and people only read my stories on figment because i am patrick's wife and they like his stuff.
7. i fear airplanes! not being in them, but when they fly overhead in groups. i always suspect we're being invaded. i am fully aware that this makes absolutely no sense.
8. i fear hope, sometimes. if i hope too much, my heart will break.
(this is a sad post! looking forward to tomorrow's!)