Dear Auntie Caitlin,
Mama is typing this for me since my hands are in my mouth. I have some birthday wishes for you.
1. May you always be coordinated enough not to punch yourself in the face.
2. May you never have to sit in a soggy diaper for long.
3. May your blankets be soft and your teddy bears snuggly.
4. May no one ever call you Jim-Bob.
5. May your friends love you, even when you uncontrollably vomit on their heads.
I love you sooooooooooo much! Thanks for all the cuddles, snuggles, and love.