Thursday, June 16, 2011
aw. this one is hard for me. i'm quite confessional already, so i don't have a lot of secrets. the ones i keep are either Super Top Secret or belong to someone else.
however. i will see what i can do.
1. my secret to a joyful sunday morning is: i get up early. give myself lots of time to read & pray, have breakfast, care for sam, and get dressed. then i'm not rushed, stressed, or distracted, and i am ready with a happy heart to remember Jesus.
2. my secret to a sparkling tub is: borax and lemon juice. scrub scrub scrub. prettiest, shiniest clean i've ever been able to produce.
3. my secret dream date: a picnic with sam and patrick under a tree, with an l.m. montgomery book and a bag of old dutch salt & vinegar chips. *happy sigh*
4. my secret to a baby who sleeps soundly and wakes happily: the book "on becoming babywise: giving your infant the gift of sleep." sooooo helpful & empowering.
5. my secret dream job: teaching a cooking class, and writing a book about it. (probably not so secret after all.)
6. my secret pet peeve: snobby people. (again, probably not so secret.) they make me throw up a little.
7. my secret to getting things done: checklists. i LOVE checklists. i like drawing the little boxes beside my to-do items, and checking them off.
8. my secret wish: to be liked - loved, even! - by a certain someone who i know just doesn't like me. but how?
9. my secret air freshener: a spray-bottle with vinegar&water inside. a few spritzes, and when the vinegar dissolves, it takes any bad smells with it.
10. my secret time-waster: checking&rechecking on figment to see if anyone has commented on my stories. :P i thrive on feed-back!
ah there. now you know more about me than you ever wanted to :). i think tomorrow's post will be a bit easier!
are any of you up for the challenge?