Friday, June 17, 2011
1. i 'sure love kisses.' (sorry, quote from patrick before our engagement. he was so right.)
2. i love hot, fresh bread. making it, smelling it, eating it ... :)
3. i love the smell of rain on hot pavement (especially in zambia, but it's nice anywhere).
4. i love waking up to sunshine glowing through my curtains. (they're pale yellow, and they do such happy things to sunlight!)
5. i love my incredibly hilarious and wonderful nieces and nephew to distraction.
6. i love my son, and the mind-boggling miracle from God that brought him into our family. i love his cute birthmark, his funny laughs, and his incredible determination.
7. i love cuddling into a clean, smoothly-spread set of cool cotton sheets. mmmmm.
8. i love my amazing parents and the way they never stop learning & growing. they're so interesting to be around!
9. i love my sisters & brother, who are astonishingly beautiful, smart, and nice.
i think i could go on forever. :)