navy lines background

Sunday, December 8, 2013

451 to 460

451. Our pretty tree with lights a-twinkle.
452. Poinsettia reviving after its disastrous weekend in the chilliest corner.
453. Snuggles from my accident-prone darling.
454. New coat hooks inside ... for when the porch is too cold!
455. Pulled pork & lettuce wraps.
456. A hot shower with a good man.
457. More snow.
458. Knowing my little sister-in-law is happy happy happy with her new husband ♥.
459. Seeing a picture of my astonishingly grown up niece.
460. The sweet scent of Fraser Fir pervading the house.

10 comments:

  1. Please don't share that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. /\ /\ someone's jealous of your wonderful life

      Delete
    2. No. Someone is embarassed for her lack of boundaries.

      Delete
    3. You seem to have completely lost touch with what is appropriate (indecency, flattery, bragging)...

      Delete
    4. anonymous, if you are my friend, i'd be happy to hear your counsel (obviously, not anonymously). if you aren't my friend, perhaps you should prayerfully consider why you waste your time reading my blog. i wonder why you choose to criticize publicly and secretly, instead of contacting me directly.

      Delete
  2. Wow. If you don't like it, don't read it. Also, anonymous comments are cowardly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously Annonymous is a vegetarian and is objecting to the use of pulled pork. Dear anonymous: if you don't like it, don't read it. Also, I suggest getting up on the other side of the bed tomorrow. Clearly, the side you got up on today is the WRONG SIDE OF THE BED. I love you Janelle. Enjoy your pulled pork. In the shower or out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate your gratefulness ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow janelle this is really cool. I can't believe i haven't read your blog before! I want to start my own now. Oh and I think we can agree that when you have kids being able to catch a shower with the hubby is real treat. Right on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow janelle this is really cool. I can't believe i haven't read your blog before! I want to start my own now. Oh and I think we can agree that when you have kids being able to catch a shower with the hubby is real treat. Right on ;)

    ReplyDelete