561. Round white moon, caught in the branches of a frost-silvered tree, soft blue sky.
562. Two bare bellies like gold, like milk, laughing and darting from room to room.
563. Steamed milk, nuts&bolts, conversation.
564. 2-year-old energy, beautiful and dizzying.
565. The way my parents are so affirming and sympathetic.
566. Sam asking to paint, careful and glad, so proud of his art.
567. Vava putting her diaper in the garbage without being asked.
568. My awesome brother-in-law saying goodbye to cigarettes.
569. Collaborating on a project with some incredible writers.
570. Chores with my One True Love, white wine, Christmas music.