701. Our garbage men, who work so hard in the freezing cold and still take time to wave to the kids.
702. Vava saying "no thank you," when I offered her a bite.
703. The kids playing together while I took down the tree.
704. My super-handy basement shelves.
705. The slow-cooker and its daily magic.
706. Audio Bible.
707. Practical parenting advice.
708. Four cute kids kicking Patrick's butt bowling tonight (although to be fair, he can probably take credit for some of their points too hehe).
709. Sam losing his mind with excitement when we told him we were going bowling.
710. Sam finding the dainty crescent moon and waving hello :).