751. The way that holding hands to pray for breakfast makes everyone family in a heartbeat.
752. Sam's magnificent bedhead.
753. Patrick's selflessness.
754. The wonderful ordinariness of lying on the floor reading to my kids while they play.
755. Making silky smoothies with our new blender.
756. Showing Vava how to write her name.
757. The sheer pleasure of reading fun and well-written poetry aloud.
758. Sam's absorption with sunlight reflecting from utensils, chasing the gleams like a cat on a laser.
759. Pork chops with cream cheese and tart sliced apples.
760. Vava deliberately being naughty to go in timeout like Sam.