navy lines background

Monday, January 13, 2014

811 to 820

811. Vava so excited to see Sam in the morning she wriggles and kicks like a cheerleader.
812. Sam pats the cushion he's sitting on and asks "watch George, Va?"
813. She climbs up beside him and grins.
814. How much she loves him; she cried and called out for him when she woke after naptime and he was still sleeping.
815. Sam bringing her baby to her in his mouth.
816. My wonderful husband who bought takeout when I ruined supper.
817. Vava bouncing and jumping on our bed, silly before sleep.
818. Funday-Monday playdates.
819. A totally absorbing read.
820. A well-shoveled parking spot ... and a hardworking husband ♥.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the little moments you've been gathering and capturing into words :) I hope you're doing well as we plunge into 2014 - may it be better than last year, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious - what was/is the totally absorbing read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Lineage of Grace by Francine Rivers (sorry so late! I wrote a reply earlier but I guess it didn't post ... technofail.)

    ReplyDelete