811. Vava so excited to see Sam in the morning she wriggles and kicks like a cheerleader.
812. Sam pats the cushion he's sitting on and asks "watch George, Va?"
813. She climbs up beside him and grins.
814. How much she loves him; she cried and called out for him when she woke after naptime and he was still sleeping.
815. Sam bringing her baby to her in his mouth.
816. My wonderful husband who bought takeout when I ruined supper.
817. Vava bouncing and jumping on our bed, silly before sleep.
818. Funday-Monday playdates.
819. A totally absorbing read.
820. A well-shoveled parking spot ... and a hardworking husband ♥.