741. Comfortable friends who come and play.
742. Sam & Vava's serendipitous symbiosis: he pours water on the floor, she gleefully wipes it up.
743. Having a dad who regularly calls to see how I'm doing.
744. Having a mom who looks for something to love in any situation.
745. Seeing Grammy Swan when I look in the mirror.
746. Cuddles with my sleepy Vava.
747. Reading blessings You pour into my friend's life.
748. The gorgeous sound of a South African accent, right in my own house.
749. Smoothtastic raspberry cheesecake.
750. Sam asking for kisses before bed.