731. Sleeping in and waking up to find the kids fed and dressed for church by my amazing husband.
732. Reading tear-jerkers to the kids.
733. Sam and Vava painting cards ... and themselves.
734. Having the clothes closet all to myself!
735. Sam saying "so fun!" when we went to fill the car up with gas.
736. Vava wearing red&yellow striped pyjamas under a pink&purple jacket ... and still being irresistibly gorgeous.
737. Listening to kids in Sunday School recite verses.
738. White smoke against a darkening sky.
739. Making cheesecake cups with my OTL.
740. Putting on warm jams after freezing outside.