801. While we were singing in church this morning, Vava smiles up at me, gives me a kiss, then snuggles her face into my neck. Pretty much perfect.
802. Sam hugging a kid who cried in Sunday School.
803. Patrick building a great track for Sam's trains.
804. Vava calling "mama come!" instead of crying in the night.
805. Playing a family game of catch on the stairs.
806. Sam telling us to sing quietly because Vava was sleeping.
807. A good chat with my dad.
808. Snow falling thick and fast.
809. Sam talking to himself as he fell asleep.
810. A restful, snuggly, happy Sunday.